Monday, September 28, 2009

The Unexplained

I don't know what it is about this song and video...I can't explain it.
It sort of gives me this happy, in your face feeling. I don't even have anyone to feel this way about but I feel it anyway and I like it.
Whoever made the video, seriously its a work of art in my opinion.
I love the colors, the items in the background, their clothes, their facial expressions and gestures. It is hilarious to me.
Maybe there are subliminal influences in it that lure me in I just don't know.
And frankly I don't care. I just really like it and the world should know.

P.S. I just realized that I really need to drink too much and karaoke this song!

2 comments:

  1. Deal! Oh wait, we live in Roseburg, we don't even have karaoke bars...we can go to that one in Bandon!

    ReplyDelete