Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mmmm, It's Fall.

When it is Spring, that is my favorite season and when it is Fall, that is my favorite season. I can be fickle and easily swayed by the seasons. But right now I am ardently in love with Fall. The chilly, smoky, delicious Fall. I suppose you might say I am a tactile person because when I really like something I want to caress it, taste it or other such things that you can’t really do with a season. However I will make my favorite soups and breads and cookies. I will wear my yummiest sweaters, scarves and coats.
I will curl up with my favorite good book and listen to the clever wind swirling the leaves around my windows. I will watch my trees change from green to crimson seemingly overnight.
I love this time of year. I feel as though I am in the honeymoon phase, pleased and satiated, smiling widely.
Blow wind, fall leaves and catch me up in the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment